About Me

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm a bit wacky

"Everyone is an athlete. But some of us are training, and some of us are not." --Dr. George Sheehan

I am training. Training to be an athlete. Training to be healthy. Training to become fit. And along the way I am learning to laugh, enjoy life, celebrate the small victories, and push through tough times. I am training for life.

I am just a regular girl who is obsessed with health and fitness. It wasn't always that way but that's a story for another post :O) I'm a bit messy and emotional but I truly love exercise and have a sincere desire to share what I know with you. I have been inspired by some amazing bloggers and finally decided to branch out on my own. I hope you'll have patience as I try to figure this all out!

The other thing I love is cooking. I love to bake cookies and muffins and anything else I can think of just to see the joy it brings those who eat it. I love to cook healthy and satisfying meals and fuel my body with good food. This blog will have lots of recipes and my (often hilarious) stories of what works and what doesn't.

Beyond that, I love research. I am a sucker for numbers and statistics. If research says it, then I'll probably try it. I will try to find relevant health and fitness research and put it out here with my own two cents attached... because yes, I am a little opinionated at times :O)

This blog is a chronicle of all these things and more. I want to share my story with anybody who wants to hear it. I want to hear your stories, because they inspire me more than you know. I want to share some of the wacky things I've done so you won't have to do them yourselves. I want to learn from your mistakes and celebrate your victories. I want to inspire and be inspired throughout my journey. So if any of this sounds relatable to you, come join me for the ride. Tell me what works for you, tell me your stories, tell me anything at all. I promise I'll listen and together we'll train for all sorts of things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment